Thursday 27 February 2014

The Sewing room





Here is my sewing room, Lavinia loves Vintage HQ, where the magic happens etc... This is currently in the conservatory so lots of lovely natural light and views of the garden. I have recently had a good clear out in here, sorting out my fabrics and begrudgingly getting rid of things I can't use or don't need any more. I find this particularly difficult with fabrics (even the tiniest of scraps I try to justify to keep!) and books as I always think that one day I will use it. But I was ruthless and they've gone to a better place, the charity shop, and now I have an ultra organised space to work in, but we'll see how long that lasts for! So now onto working on the clothing collection for my website and getting you vintage lovers something lovely to wear. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment